Why choose Activ Comply?
Activ Comply is an automated, on-demand ISO legal register. It ensures your business remains up-to-date on the latest legislative changes. From quality management and data protection to environmental impact and occupational health and safety legislation, it supports ISO compliance requirements for achieving and maintaining certification.
- Identify and act on legislative changes that impact your business.
- Automatically populate and update your legal register.
Get alerts on new legal requirements, upcoming assessments and overdue actions.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001.
- Comply with GDPR requirements.
- Demonstrate ISO compliance with Activ Comply’s full and accurate audit trail.
- Simplify your ISO improvement process with Activ Comply’s built-in action planning tool.
- Automatically schedule and allocate compliance assessments with simple, effective results recording.
How Activ Comply works
The workflow of conducting a legal compliance assessment in Activ Comply is a simple, three-step process:
Step 1 – Set Up: specify the properties of the legal compliance assessment to be conducted and save it under a unique name.
Step 2 – Questionnaire: work through the assessment questionnaire. Your responses are used by Activ to determine the requirements applicable to your business/site and generate your legal register.
Step 3 – Review, Evaluate and Record: review the legal requirements that apply to your business/site that have been generated based on your questionnaire responses. For each requirement, evaluate your compliance and record any supporting evidence. Assign tasks to support compliance activity.
When you’re ready, simply generate your Legal Compliance Audit Report to present to your auditor. This five-section PDF file of the entire audit includes the properties, compliance status, questions and answers, Legal Register, applicable Requirements and all your evidence.
Have any questions throughout the process? Don’t worry, not only do we provide full training and detailed user guides, but Activ Comply provides dedicated access to our team of in-house ISO lawyers. Our legal professionals continually monitor and analyse legislative changes to assess how it impacts industry sectors and organisations. You are immediately alerted to any relevant legislation updates by email.
With Activ Comply there is no guesswork when identifying legal requirements, say goodbye to those long hours trawling through legislation updates. Just log in and take control.