Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
- Do I need to install/download any software?
No, Activ is online software, it does not require any local installation
- How will I know if my software requires an update?
All software updates will be carried out by us, we will notify system administrators when any significant enhancements have been made.
- How many user licences will I require?
We recommend that you have a user licence for anybody who needs to carry out actions or read documents or processes within your system.
- Do you include any training?
Activ has detailed user guides available within the system, as well as a series of tutorial videos. We are also pleased to provide one-to-one tutorials to introduce system administrators to the software. In addition to this, remote or on-site training can be tailored to your specific needs and delivered by our network of partners.
Click here to see our ISO onboarding support packages for further information.
- Do I need to pay for advice from your legal team?
Not at all. If you subscribe to our Legal Compliance Manager module, you can contact our legal team for any guidance relating to the legislation covered by the software.
- How safe is my data?
For detailed information on data security, a detailed Technical and Information Security Specification is available on request
- Can Activ support Multi-Factor Authentication or Single Sign-On?
- These options are available for certain product configurations. During your demonstration or trial, a member of our team will be pleased to talk through your requirements and the options available to you.
- Can I access Activ on my mobile device?
Yes, with a working internet connection you will be able to log in to Activ.